Release of Security Deposit is subject to the following:
1. Full term of lease has expired and all provisions therein complied with.
2. A full thirty (30) day notice must be given to management in writing prior to vacating the apartment for nonrenewable lease.
3. Entire apartment including range, oven, refrigerator, bathroom, closets, and cabinets must be cleaned.
4. No damage to residence beyond normal wear and tear.
5. No unpaid late charges, delinquent rent or deficiency in security deposit.
6. Forwarding address must be left with management.
7. No indentations or scratches in wood on resident floors caused by furniture or other means. Carpeting shall be in a condition showing only normal wear and tear.
8. No wall covering, stickers, scratches or large holes in walls.
9. All keys, including mail box keys, must be returned. If keys are lost, tenant must pay the cost of replacing locks.
10. All debris and discard must be placed in the proper rubbish containers in designated areas.
11. All carpeting must be vacuumed. If the carpet must be professionally cleaned, the cost will be deducted from the security deposit.
12. All screens and windows and other glass covers such as tight fixtures are to be in the condition when occupancy was taken, or replacement or repairs will be deducted from security deposit.
THE SECURITY DEPOSIT CANNOT BE USED AS THE LAST MONTH’S RENT
The security deposit will be returned by check and will be mailed to tenant’s forwarding address within 20 days after move-out . I understand and agree to the above stated provisions.
Tenant’s signature ______________________________