The Board only accepts complaints after you get a court judgment.

To complain about contractors before going to court you may contact:

West Virginia Attorney General    
Consumer Protection Division   
P.O. Box 1789   
Charleston, WV 25326-1789   
(304) 558-8986   

  • call to receive a complaint form or download form from website
  • an arbitrator is assigned to case by consumer protection

After you have obtained court judgment against contractor you may contact:   

WV Division of Labor   
ATTN: West Virginia Contractors Licensing Board   
State Capitol Complex   
Building 6, Room B749   
Charleston, WV 25305   

  • send a certified copy of court judgment against contractor